What are shipping times & costs?
- Complimentary UK shipping
- Please Click here for our Shipping & Returns Policy and further information on shipping methods and times.
What payment methods can I use?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron.
- We offer a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Are your products VAT & capital gains tax free?
According to HMRC, some products that we sell are exempt from VAT and Capital Gains Tax. You can also find further information here: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/cgmanual/Index.htm. Taxes may be subject to change in the future. For more information, please contact us on 0800-107-5135 or by email to email@example.com
What is your exchanges, returns and refunds policy?
For products bought online or over the phone you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract within a 14 day period, except for:
- Goods (such as gold) for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the cancellation period;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages (such as fine wine), where their price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract,
- Delivery of items that can only take place after 30 days, and their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes (such as wine), once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
What are graded/certified gold coins?
Graded coins are certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC, https://www.ngccoin.uk/) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS, https://www.pcgs.com/), both are industry-leading professional grading companies. Graded coins have a recognised grade on a scale between 1 and 70. Graded Coins come in a sealed, transparent container to preserve the quality of the coin. As the protective container cannot be opened, the coin remains at its certified grade forever. Graded coins are normally far more valuable than ungraded coins, especially an ungraded, unprotected coin, which has been subject to the elements and/or damage.
Do you send gold coins directly to me?
Yes. We send gold directly and securely to the customer via insured, signed and tracked delivery. Please see Sections 1 and 2 of our Shipping & Returns Policy. for details, and contact us on 0800-107-5135 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.
Can you source items for me?
Absolutely. We specialise in sourcing collectibles from all over the world. Please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 0800-107-5135 or by email to email@example.com
Does BSC guarantee the value of items listed on its website?
Does BSC guarantee any profit/return on the items listed?
Does BSC buy back items they have sold?
No, BSC Collectibles does not purchase items from customers. We only sell collectibles.